SITE LOCATIONS INCLUDE: Central Peninsula Landfill (south of Soldotna), Seward Transfer Station, Homer Transfer Station and Cooper Landing Community Slash Site. Here’s a quick checklist to keep it real when offloading:
- There are no fees associated with tree/brush disposal at our sites; however, grass and leaves are not to be comingled with the tree/brush. Look for directional signs for separate disposal areas to prevent comingling.
- Trees and brush shall not be brought in with other waste. Brush shall be kept free of trash, bags, dirt, lumber, nails, etc. Keep it woody and keep it separate please.
- Logs must be less than 8' in length if over 4" in diameter, or less than 4' in length if over 12" in diameter.
- Place loads as close as possible to main pile as possible. Space is limited.
- Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED at any solid waste transfer site.
For more information, visit